Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Freeing My Mind

Freeing My Mind

The Process of Integration – 1

By Steve Beckow

Posted on May 6, 2024


My mind


I’m tracking a process of integration that’s started happening to me today.


Part of my mission is to provide an Ascension ethnography – a biography or narrative of noteworthy events that happen to me on our way to higher consciousness.

The Company of Heaven seems to give me more spiritual experiences than otherwise, knowing that I’ll write about them.

Right now, I seem to be going through changes at a seemingly-rapid pace.

And of course my memory being so bad, if I don’t write it down immediately, it’s gone.

***

The process I’m going through right now I call “integration.” None of these processes come with a label or a manual. I’m left to figure out which way is up and which, down.

I had an “Aha!” while playing a video game. It had a “gavel” function. When the gavel raps, all the puzzle pieces are jarred from their place on the board and fall to the bottom in a heap.

That succinctly identified the process I seemed to be going through today. No matter where on the board of my mind the puzzle pieces were, they were now all falling to the ground, so to speak, in a homogeneous heap. I see no negative consequences arising from that so far.

I’ve never been through a process like this so I don’t even know what to look for.

I guess it would be like a commanding officer shouting “A-tennnnnn-shun!” And we snap to attention, instantly leaving what we were doing.

Or the need to ground ourself to meet an emergency situation. “All kidding aside” is a phrase that comes to mind for non-urgent situations. “All hands on deck!” for urgent ones.

Usually in the face of these situations, we instantly “integrate.” Get present. Come to attention. Stop dreaming. Etc.

Well, it feels like I’m going through that process faster than normal – if there is a “normal” here – but slower than instantaneous.

***

And where it’s showing up most is in my so-called academic knowledge. The research that I’ve done is done in a compartmentalized way. I respect university department boundaries. I respect disciplinary boundaries. I respect the boundaries of journals. Everyone has boundaries, which results in compartmentalizing knowledge.

My mind becomes like a honeycomb (see graphic).

Walls manifest as books. Here’s one compartmentalized reality – cross-cultural spirituality. Here’s another on the cycle of conflict. Here’s another on the Illuminati, cabal, deep state, etc.

The knowledge in each of them is held separately. Don’t mention channeled literature to the current-affairs people. Don’t mention the current-affairs people to those concentrating on Ascension. We do it too.

I consult one file and lock it up to consult another. I keep my conversations “on topic” and don’t cross boundaries that I “shouldn’t.”

The gavel in my case is more like a data dump. All the walls are coming down and my knowledge is “integrating” in a heap.

Let me personalize it, fantasize, and say that “Michael just rapped the gavel.” I’m not saying that’s a true statement. It’s more a fantasy that I choose to live my life by and a filter I choose to see things through. (1)

***

I’m reporting that this process of decompartmentalizing my mind is occurring…. Hmmmm… That’s a very big word. Let’s try again.

I’m reporting that this process of freeing my mind is occurring. … Yes, that’s better. … without my please and thank you’s. The process is just occurring.

It was after the light went on (probably by inspiration) that I began tracking something undefinable that was happening to me.

Will this process of integration mean escape from entanglement for my “piece” or persona on the board of social relationship? Or does the cycle of conflict continue?

Will it blossom into a complete integration of my existing knowledge sometime in the future?

Footnotes

(1) That having been said, since I’m fully surrendered to Michael and the Mother, any process I go through would have to be at his or her instigation.

Steve Beckow

 
 

 

Compiled by http://violetflame.biz.ly from: 




My notes: 
God the Source is unconditional love, not a zealous god of [some] dogmatic religions.

Reminder discernment is recommended
from the heart, not from the mind
 
The Truth Within Us, Will Set Us Free. We Are ONE.
No Need of Dogmatic Religions, Political Parties, and Dogmatic Science, linked to a Dark Cabal that Divides to Reign.
Any investigation of a Genuine TRUTH will confirm IT. 
TRUTH need no protection.
 
Question: Why the (fanatics) Zionists are so afraid of any Holocaust investigations?
 

  
 
Visitor MapesoterismoFree counters!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment