Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Part of a Strategy?

Part of a Strategy?

The Process of Integration – 3

By Steve Beckow

Posted on May 8, 2024


Who needs censors? I keep my mind under lock and key


I’m looking at the walls I build to compartmentalize my knowledge.

There is a separate compartment for knowledge of cross-cultural spirituality and one for knowledge of the divine qualities, life after death, history, etc.

I keep them all separate out of lifelong habit.  The walls are built of fear – fear of being wrong, humiliated, manipulated, etc.  These fears and the resulting decisions have expanded over a lifetime.

But I’m now seeing fewer and fewer grounds for keeping all of that knowledge compartmentalized. Because I can draw love up from my heart, I can dissolve fears. And when fear is gone, there seems to be no further reason for compartmentalization.

The outcome of integration makes me better able to draw on all these fields in my contemplation, prior to writing.  Knowledge ceases to be restricted to just its original field but can be used in the discussion of any relevant topic.

I notice little twinges of fear go off the minute I think about letting go of departmental boundaries. But I feel ready for it.

There’s more of me emerging. I attribute it to the rising lovelight energy. Unlike with some other transitions, where I felt twinges of concern, now I feel very much more open and accepting of the changes in me these energies bring.

***

… and then I saw it.

I leave all my arrangements to Michael and have since June 12, 2023.  (1)

He said to me on one occasion:

Steve: My big concern is that I’ll be head of a large organization and have no memory.

AAM: And you think that we would leave you helpless?

Steve: No, I hope not.

AAM: No, dear heart, that is not the plan.

Steve: Oh good! Even knowing there is a plan is comforting.

AAM: There is not only a plan, Sweet One. There is a strategy afoot to implement the plan. (2)

OK, if there is a plan and a strategy, could this not be part of it? Awaken in Steve the ability to flow. Stickman flowing? That’s a sight to see.

Break down all the walls that compartmentalize his knowledge.  That makes sense as  another possible tactic in the strategy.

You remember I had a medical event, which is usually uniformly considered negative. And yet I emerged from it with the (almost) unfettered use of my legs again.

Earlier, he gave me a case of MSSA, or methicillin-susceptible Staphylococcus aureus, while I was recovering in hospital from a triple bypass.  He admitted he did it to have me relax for one more week. (2)

And the Mother toned down an experience of the Self. (3)

I cite these examples to demonstrate how the higher powers are watching and directing all our important experiences.  I think in the fall of the walls and the rise of flow I’m seeing divine direction there as well.

Who is directing, I believe, is  our archangel and the Mother, in concert with our Universal Self, twin flame, and guides.

So now it’s integration and “fixing” my interest in flowing. Tomorrow may see another step, at their discretion and with my cooperation.

I think I’m being prepared for my future mission. I hope you notice the steps as they happen. I assert that the same process may be used with you.

Footnotes

(1) Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, June 17, 2020. (Hereafter, AAM.)

(2) Steve: Did you bring on the onset of MSSA to have me relax and just spend some time in the hospital?

Archangel Michael: Yes.

Steve: I thought you did! Oh, boy. That is so funny!

AAM: There is a part of you, even when we suggested to you that timeout was required, that doesn’t know what that means.

Steve: Yes, that’s right. That’s why you called me “wildcard” to Philipp, right?

AAM: Yes and your Higher Self, your Universal Self has given permission for these overrides.

Steve: I thought it was funny when it happened. I could see your hand in it. (Nov. 26, 2019.)

(3) Steve: The experience at Xenia, Mother, was that truncated?

Divine Mother: Slightly, yes.

Steve: I had the thought [it was]. … The Light I saw should have been brighter than a thousand suns. The fact that it wasn’t suggests to me that the experience was truncated.  …

DM: It was not is brilliant as possible, let us put it that way.

Steve: Alright… And again, the reason is to keep me in sync with my readers?

DM: To keep you in sync with your readers. But let me be very clear…. If you had seen the light as it actually is – yes, a million, billion suns – you would have simply departed. …

We don’t mean die but you would have departed the life that you have designed – yes, with us – for yourself, for the service you are providing – you would have departed and simply said, ‘I do not need to do this. I will just simply sit in the bliss of love and good luck, everybody!’” (Divine Mother in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Oct. 26, 2018.)

Steve Beckow

 
 

 

Compiled by http://violetflame.biz.ly from: 




My notes: 
God the Source is unconditional love, not a zealous god of [some] dogmatic religions.

Reminder discernment is recommended
from the heart, not from the mind
 
The Truth Within Us, Will Set Us Free. We Are ONE.
No Need of Dogmatic Religions, Political Parties, and Dogmatic Science, linked to a Dark Cabal that Divides to Reign.
Any investigation of a Genuine TRUTH will confirm IT. 
TRUTH need no protection.
 
Question: Why the (fanatics) Zionists are so afraid of any Holocaust investigations?
 

  
 
Visitor MapesoterismoFree counters!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment